Income And Wealth Inequality
- Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
- Evaluate the trend in the measure of income inequality for the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate the roles of globalization and advances in technology as causes of widening income inequality in the United States.
- Compare wealth inequality to income inequality.
- Explain trends in wealth inequality in the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate two causes of wealth inequality in the United States.
- Evaluate the role of healthcare inequality as it relates to income and wealth inequality.
- Estimate the wealth gap between those who have access to private insurance and those who do not.
- Evaluate whether increasing access to affordable or free healthcare can reduce income or wealth inequality.
- Make one recommendation on how to reduce income or wealth inequality if you were a federal policymaker.