Telehealth and Beyond: Telehealth services
# Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation.
#Support your content with at least three (3) sources using APA citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to cite the sources using the APA writing style for the presentation.
#Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Describe the need for Telehealth services. Explain the difference between Synchronous Telehealth and Asynchronous Telehealth. Finally, offer your personal opinions related to this new mechanism for health care (first-person narration can be used for this final part).
- Find an article that discusses another new or upcoming technology change. Discuss the main points of the article related to the technology (remember to cite the article). Then explain how nursing will be directly impacted by this new technology listing one positive and one possible downside.
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Objective Slide (1 slide)
- Need for Telehealth services. (2-3 slides)
- Difference between Synchronous Telehealth and Asynchronous Telehealth. (1-2 slides)
- Personal opinions of Telehealth. (1-2 slides)
- Article on new or upcoming technology change, with main points regarding technology. (remember to cite the article) (2-4 slides)
- How nursing is impacted by the new technology discussed in the article you found. (2-3 slides)
- References (1 slide)
- Length: 11-17 slides
- Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format.
- References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of 5 scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
- Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PPT document (.pptx) or a PDF document (.pdf)
- File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)