Busn769: Logistics Management: Career Norfolk Southern Railroad
#Career Norfolk Southern Railroad
Goal- higher management in the company
- Produce a career development plan using college resources, services, and networking opportunities.
- Conduct a career search for
- a position of choice or search for other postgraduate choices to share in the forum.
- Argue the importance of civic and social responsibility as it applies to students’ discipline or career choices.
Create a presentation that covers the following in detail:
- 3-5-7-year plan for your career development–give a timeline of your goals–be sure they are S.M.A.R.T goals! S.M.A.R.T goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely. See more details about S.M.A.R.T goals.
- Needs/Plans for further learning/professional development–what do you anticipate needing and how will you acquire it?
- Incorporation of service/giving back in your future career aspirations-provide argument for why this is/is not important to your career plans
Your design should be aesthetically pleasing, easy to read, and should not include too much text/data on the slides themselves. Be sure to include additional information in the “Notes” section of the slides to support your recommendations and elaborate on your suggestions. Your “Notes” should support your recommendations with references and citations from your readings and a minimum of five other sources such as career sites, Bureau of Labor Statistics, etc.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 10 slides.
- Your presentation should include a reference page on the final slide in APA format.
- Utilize the “Speaker Notes” section to expand upon the bullet points in your slides OR record a video of your presentation and include the link with your submission.
- Please note Wikipedia, Investopedia, and similar general websites are not credible academic references.