- Create a 5 – 10 slide PowerPoint Presentation with audio. Add your own audio recordings to each slide.
- Include a title slide (with your name and introduce the topic you’ll be sharing in the presentation).
- Then include slides and describe a situation online where you witnessed trolling and flaming. What was the situation? How were the comments handled?
- Do you think this same situation would have happened in a face-to-face environment? Why or why not?
- How can situations like this be minimized? Please use the terms for your text about social media and nonverbal and guidelines for improving nonverbal communication found in Chapter 5 to respond to this question.
- Your audio PowerPoint presentation should be 3-5 minutes in length, citing specific examples and providing detailed analysis incorporating reading and textbook material. If outside sources are used, proper citation of the source should be included at the end of the PowerPoint on a reference slide.
Tip: 3 – 5 minutes of an audio presentation is roughly equal 600 to 750 words.
To add audio in PowerPoint go to the top INSERT tab and to the right under Media you’ll see “Audio” where you can record your voice for the presentation.