Information Assurance Consultant
#Compose a 1-page well-documented paper that proposes your plan on the paper. Submit by Sunday of week 2 for my review and acceptance. Your proposal should be based on the following scenario.
Heavy Metal Engineering (HME), a manufacturing organization that creates metal shell casings for very high-end washer and dryer products has suppliers and customers worldwide, as well as worldwide offices. HME the US Corporate office in NY hires you as a professional Information Assurance consultant.
HME is looking to receive some significant third-party funding for an international joint venture but was told they would be denied because they do not have any kind of Information Assurance plan to keep all data assets secure. You are required to create a comprehensive IA strategy that includes the following:
- A detailed overview of what Information Assurance entails covering all the basics for an IA strategy (what will be protected and from what)
- A plan or strategy for IA implementation including a framework
- A complete risk mitigation strategy that completely outlines your plans to mitigate risks associated with operating in the 21st-century workplace.
- Select an accrediting body to ensure IA is not only a process but a part of organizational culture going forward
- Incident response and disaster recovery plan in the event of intrusion and disaster
- All sections should be clearly labeled and a separate section in each area specifically for justifications of your selection/proposal.
- Your thoughts must be solidified with viable sources consistent with graduate-level work. No more than 2 sources may be used with ND or no author. Scholarly and Peer-reviewed sources are expected to be used throughout the bulk of this paper.