Creating Strategic Change
#Assignment: Creating Strategic Change
Step 1: Interview
Talk to several long-term members of your organization. Ask them to tell you a few specific stories that would define what your organization is and how communication is a part of that. Be persistent and probe with questions to dig deeper and uncover patterns. As you listen to the stories, go beyond the end of the story: Look for lessons and themes. Examine the organizational truths that revolve around the following themes:
- Technical innovation
- Customer focus
- Specific market niche
- Fiscal responsibility
- Value of the organization’s employees
Step 2: Essay
- Document your interview in an essay of 1800 words.
- Remember to highlight the uncovered themes from above.
- Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations from the text and outside credible resources.
- Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.