- Essay Writing
- Term Paper Writing
- Dissertation Writing
- Research Paper Writing
- Coursework Writing
- Homework Writing
- Custom Writing
- Editing Services
- Speech Writing
- Custom Writing
- Academic Writing
In All Our Papers, You Get
- Free Title Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Inquiries
- Free Bibliography
- Plagiarism Report
- Free Proofing
- Free Proofing and outstanding results
- Guaranteed Privacy
- Outstanding 24/7 SupportTeam
- Affordable prices
- Flexible Terms of Reference
- Properly cited paper
- 100% original papers
- Any citation style
- Accredited Legit Company
- Timely Delivery
Plagiarism is one of the things we do not condone in our company. Our disciplined and professional writers always write papers from scratch. To ensure the safety of our clients, we operate multiple professional plagiarism checking systems that will never miss a plagiarized paper. We value our clients’ time and money, so we aim to provide them with non-plagiarized top-quality papers.
The cost of checking for plagiarism is already included in the total cost of your order. However, you can request for a plagiarism report for $9.99 to be sent together with your paper. It is a document, which shows the originality of the whole paper and can be useful if you need to show proof to any officials about the originality of your paper.
The Plagiarism-Free Guarantee has some exceptions. It does not cover orders for proofreading and editing. Our company can only provide clients with plagiarism ft declares a paper as plagiarized and provides proof from Turnitin.com, he or she can request to have the paper revised free of charge. The paper can be revised by the same writer if he/she is a preferred writer or it can be assigned to another writer.
In any case, we rarely have issues with plagiarism, but when we do, it is easily resolved. Our aim is to keep you happy and satisfied with our services for as long as you are with us.
How to Avoid Plagiarism
What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism is defined “as the fraudulent act that involves stealing and using someone else’s ideas, thoughts, language, or expressions and present them as one’s own”. Some people wonder how ideas and words can actually be stolen. According to the United States’ law, the original ideas are intellectual property, which is protected by the copyright laws.
Various ways to avoid plagiarism
“Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive.” – Walter Colton
- Acquiring further meaning of Plagiarism from the instructor
- If you are unsure about something concerning plagiarism, consult your instructor.
- Plan your paper and create a thorough outline; - Planning assists individuals to avoid plagiarism through preparing other sources to be used in writing of the paper. Earlier planning gives a writer or the student the power to balance own ideas as well as the other ideas acquired from outside sources.
- Taking thorough notes; - Taking notes from various sources enables a writer or a student to create and organize their ideas before commencing to write their paper. It is advisable during notes taking to use different colors or even fonts t clearly differentiate own ideas from those acquired from outside sources. This effectively helps in avoiding note-taking difficulties including improper citations often regarded as plagiarism.
- Know how to paraphrase;-In any case one finds a relevant information that would be helpful in their writing, it is good to read, understand and then write it using own ideas. Effective paraphrasing requires one to change the structure of the sentence and the words from the original sentence in a way that does not change the content or the initial meaning. One should avoid copying three consecutive words from any source that may be perfect to incorporate in your writing. If it’s important to include the words, ensure quotation marks and citations are used
- Cite sources;-It is crucial to include reference/work cited page at the end of the paper and ensure it bears the required information. Besides sources should be scrutinized to determine if they are credible and reputable since not all sources on the internet are valid. One must ask themselves these questions to determine the worth of citing certain sources;
- Who is the writer of the source?
- Do they have an authoritative voice in their field?
- Is the author affiliated with any organization?
- Are there technical errors in the text
- How objective and accurate is the source?
- Is the information provided up to date?
See some of our work
- Transparent Pricing
- Native-speaking staff and writers
- Professional writers with proven track
- Fast turnaround when you need it
- Every academic topic found in your college or university
- Every academic level, from high school to post-doc
- 24-7 email, phone and chat
- Money-back guarantees
- Bait-and-switch prices
- Barely English-fluent staff and writers
- Student writers looking to score some one-time fast money records
- Fast turnaround whenever they can provide it
- General academic topics with no special ties
- High-school level writing for all levels of college work
- Phone and chat whenever they have an operator paying attention
- Bogus money-back "guarantees" that never pay off
Disclaimer: The services offered by Internationalwriters Company are only supposed to aid the client by giving them guidance, and thus the product is intended to be utilized with objective of learning. We therefore only guide and tutor student. Internationalwriters Company shall not be held responsible in the occasion our clients submits the work as their own as we do not promote cheating in anyway or form.